The Callier Center is open and remains committed to the health and safety of all. Thank you for choosing the Callier Center.
Request an In-Person or Telehealth Appointment:
Health & Safety Protocols
Staff and all patients 2 years of age and older are required to wear face coverings (masks) as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- At this time, only patients and staff are allowed in the center. For children or patients that require a family member, one adult may accompany the patient to the appointment.
- We encourage physical distancing by limiting the number of patients in the building at one time. Patients may wait in the lobby area.
- Anyone who enters the building including patients and family members, clinicians and staff will complete a temperature screening with a noncontact infrared thermometer at the reception desk.
- Those with a temperature of 100° F or greater will need to return home and reschedule the appointment.
Cleaning and Sanitization:
- Between each patient encounter, the room, chairs, and instruments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with medical-grade disinfecting solutions.
- We maintain stringent hand-washing techniques before and after each patient.
- Providers and staff members will use protective gear including masks and gloves.