The Callier Center is open and remains committed to the health and safety of all. Thank you for choosing the Callier Center.
Request an In-Person or Telehealth Appointment:
Health & Safety Protocols
Because the Callier Center is a health care facility, face coverings are required when inside Callier clinical buildings as a standard measure for infection prevention and control.
- We encourage physical distancing by limiting the number of patients in the building at one time. Patients may wait in the lobby area.
- Visitors, patients and family members who enter the clinic lobby will complete a temperature screening with a noncontact infrared thermometer at the reception desk.
- Those with a temperature of 100° F or greater will need to return home and reschedule the appointment.
Cleaning and Sanitization:
- Between each patient encounter, the room, chairs, and instruments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with medical-grade disinfecting solutions.
- We maintain stringent hand-washing techniques before and after each patient.
- Providers and staff members will use protective gear including masks and gloves.