Treatment: Outstanding Clinical Services
- 22,155 total clinical services provided.
- 1,082 telehealth services provided.
- 3,677 patients served.
Explore Evaluation & Treatment
Training: Leading Academic Programs
- No. 2 in the nation in audiology graduate program.
- No. 10 in the nation in speech-language pathology graduate program.
Research: Innovative Translational Research
- 16 BBS research faculty housed at Callier
- $44,716,537 in research grants
Child Development Program:
- 208 UT Dallas and UT Southwestern children ages birth to 5 served
- 25 to 37 additional children are enrolled in the Deaf Education Program from the Dallas Independent School District
- State-licensed and nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
Our Spirit of Philanthropy:
- $3,866,979.13 raised in philanthropic support*
- $15,000,000 Callier Family Care Campaign goal
- $12,051,050 campaign amount raised
- 42 endowments continue to further Callier’s mission